Newly added documents are not being indexed correctly, causing search-ability issues and returning undefined results. I made a Github issue here.
As of today, I’ve noticed that the documents I’ve been adding to the system are not being indexed as expected. This is preventing the documents from being searchable, and in some instances, is causing the search to return ‘undefined’ results. I tried doing this with increase.com and Run Alloy and both have the same issue on not being properly indexed.
Steps to Reproduce:
Add a new document.
Observe the status, which shows “Indexing…”
Notice that the document appears to be added but is not properly indexed, affecting searchability.
What Has Been Tried:
Logging out and back into the application.
Force quitting the application.
Last Known Working State:
The feature was functioning correctly as of yesterday, without any known indexing issues.