Just read this and I thought it may be interesting for this community: https://medium.com/llamaindex-blog/llamaindex-automatic-knowledge-transfer-kt-generation-for-code-bases-f3d91f21b7af
I can imagine a UX like this:
- you create a script for the video, citing symbols and files of the codebase in it.
- video is generated in the cloud (so maybe a github integration to pull the full repo for context)
- video is also hosted by cursor (so this becomes a pricing feature)
And the way it could be useful:
- you want to onboard a new employee into a small tree of symbols of a giant codebase
- you have a contractor getting access to a codebase and need surgical context for them to operate with
Could be a dumb idea, but thought it’s worth sharing. Cheers!