Web Search Function - Connection Failure

The web search function consistently displays a “Connection failed.” error message, despite multiple retries. This issue has been persisting and is not resolved by typical troubleshooting steps such as checking internet connectivity or VPN settings.


Same with web enabled

same bug here

image

3659709f-b0cc-4301-a098-1491e4b3e38e

Maybe, it’s a same bug to this:

1 Like

I think it’s related, it just that without web it fail once every few requests. With the web search, it crash every time.

1 Like

Yeah maybe it’s related. During the past week every time I tried to @ something I got connection failed immediately, and if I made requests without @ anything it works properly. Thanks for pointing it out!